Commercial Heat Pump
Venus introduces Heat Pump Water heaters for the first time in india. Using renewable energy heat sources from the ambient air to heat water, these heaters can provide hot water round the clock and throughout the year in an energy efficient and affordable way. Venus heatpump Water heaters are the right solution for Domestic hot water applications.
Venus introduces Heat Pump Water Heaters for the first time in India. Using renewable energy heat sources from the ambient air to heat water, these heaters can provide hot water round-the-clock and throughout the year in an energy-efficient and affordable way. Venus Heat Pump Water Heaters are the right solution for commercial hot water applications.
APPLICATIONS : COMMERCIAL RANGE HEAT PUMP WATER HEATERS CAN BE USED AT
|VCH 10i||500L, 1000L, 2000L, 3000L|
|VCH 20i||1000L, 2000L, 3000L|
Higher requirements of hot water
Low operating cost - more savings
Intelligent Electronic controller
Compressor - heart of the heat pump
Commercial Range - Specifications
|Model||VCH 10i||VCH 20i|
|Rated Hot Water 55°COutput Volume||L/h||245||415|
|Rated Power Input||Kw||2.7||4.5|
|Rated Input Current||A||10.9||7.41|
|Rated output water temperature||°C||55|
|Maximum output water temperature||°C||60|
|Ambient Temperature Range||°C||(-10°C~43°C)|
|Fan type||Low noise axial fan|
|Fan direction||Vertical Discharge|
|Hot Water Storage Tank||Available in 500 L & above Pressure & Non-pressure models|
Major components of a heat pump water heater include a compressor, a refrigerant, two heat exchangers ( a condenser and an evaporator) and an expansion valve.
- The operation begins with air being forced through an evaporator which contains a liquid refrigerant, with the help of a fan.
- This refrigerant evaporates to a gas and extracts heat from the ambient air.
- The warm gaseous refrigerant then passes through the compressor, which increases its pressure and it becomes a hot gas.
- This hot gas enters a heat exchanger (condenser) and transfers its heat to the water flowing from a storage tank.
- The refrigerant cools down in the condenser and becomes a warm liquid.
- It then passes through an expansion valve and becomes a cool liquid and enters the evaporator again.
- The cycle is then repeated in this manner.
- Thus heat absorbed from the air is transferred to the water and the heating continues till the desired temperature is reached.